Guatemala is an exceptional destination that has been considered as one of the 19 mega-diverse countries in the world, due to its cultural diversity and microclimates. It is an ideal place to enjoy its modern cities, colonial cities, living culture, archaeological sites and exuberant nature. For all this, Guatemala is nowadays a favourite place to get married. Every year hundreds of couples travel to Guatemala to get married.
Its main locations are:
Picturesque and charming colonial city surrounded by volcanoes, mountains and coffee plantations. Its colonial architecture, its cobbled streets and ancient buildings, create a scenario where cultural and religious traditions emerge. Romanticism is present in every corner of the town, turning it into a perfect place to get married or enjoy your honeymoon.
Gorgeous natural beauty, with its three impressive volcanoes and surrounded by 12 villages.
With their volcanic beaches, exotic locations and unique sunsets for a different wedding at the beach..
Petén archaeological sites:
They have historical value, unique due to their archaeological richness, the fauna and the Maya biosphere reserve. This region is the most important one in the Mayan World, due to its several archaeological sites. The main locations are Tikal and Yaxhá, among others, where you can celebrate a new beginning in places full of mysticism, history and nature.
All events may be arranged in dream-like scenarios, such as convention centres, halls, gardens, several monuments and churches, etc…
As a Tour Operator and Event Planner, in PTP Mundo Maya we work with the best professionals in each area, and as a team we take care of the guests and the wedding organization.
PTP Mundo Maya can offer all what’s necessary:
- Dream-like locations for the ceremony.
- Reception: Halls, gardens, hotels, beaches, ruins.
- Food and drinks: Catering, spirits, cakes, shots and cocktails, candy bar, among others.
- Decoration: Furniture and lights, marquees and garden tents, flowers, stationery, decorators, among others.
- Photography, videos and social media management.
- Music and entertainment: Discos, Djs, bands, instrumental and vocal, fireworks, among others.
- Wedding Planner
- Bride – Trousseau, accesories, professional makeup and stylist.
- Groom – Suit, accesories and barber’s.
- Turism: transport, hotels, tourist experiences and services for the couple and the guests.
- Consultancies: Legal procedures for civil or religious weddings.